KINGSTON 960 G SSDNOW UV500 - SUV500M8/960G
- Kingston Technology UV500
- 960 GB
- 520 MB/s
- 6 Gbit/s
An encrypted solution for every user.
Kingston’s UV500 family of solid-state drives dramatically improves the responsiveness of your existing system with incredible boot, loading and transfer times compared to mechanical hard drives. Powered by a Marvell 88SS1074 controller combined with 3D NAND Flash for read and write speeds up to 520MB/s and 500MB/s*, this SSD is 10X faster than a traditional hard drive for better performance, ultra-responsive multi-tasking and an overall faster system. UV500 provides end-to-end data protection, supports 256-bit AES hardware-based encryption and TCG Opal 2.0 security management solutions.
More reliable and durable than a hard drive, UV500 is built with NAND Flash semiconductor memory. There are no moving parts, making it far less likely to fail than a mechanical hard drive. It is also cooler and quieter, and its shock and vibration resistance makes it ideal for notebooks and other mobile computing devices.
UV500 is available in multiple capacities from 120GB–1.92TB,** so you can buy one to use as a boot drive, or take advantage of the larger capacities to store videos, photos and host your most frequently used applications.
* Based on “out-of-box performance” using a SATA Rev 3.0 / PCIe 3.0 motherboard. Speed may vary due to host hardware, software and usage. IOMETER random 4K read/write is based on an 8GB partition.
** Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and is thus not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the products. For more information, go to Kingston’s Flash Guide at kingston.com/flashguide.
Kingston Technology UV500. SSD capacity: 960 GB, SSD form factor: M.2, Read speed: 520 MB/s, Write speed: 500 MB/s, Data transfer rate: 6 Gbit/s, Component for: PC/notebook
TRANSCEND 240GB JET DRIVE 725 SSD -TS240GJDM725
- Transcend JetDrive 725
- SSD capacity: 240 GB
- USB connector: USB
- USB version: 3.0 (3.1 Gen 1)
- Read speed: 570 MB/s
- Write speed: 460 MB/s
- Product colour: Aluminium
Transcend JetDrive 725. SSD capacity: 240 GB. USB connector: USB, USB version: 3.2 Gen 1 (3.1 Gen 1). Read speed: 570 MB/s, Write speed: 460 MB/s. Product colour: Aluminium
- Compatible with MacBook Pro Retina 15" (Mid 2012, Early 2013)
- Next-generation SATA III 6Gb/s interface
- Free download of Jet Drive Toolbox SSD monitoring software
- External enclosure is fully compatible with Super Speed USB 3.0 & Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- SSD upgrade kit included, Repurpose original SSD into external SSD
- Dual color LED indicator (Power, data transfer and USB 3.0/2.0 connection)
- Operating Temperature 32F-158F
- Transcend JetDrive720
- SSD capacity: 240 GB
- Read speed: 495 MB/s
- Write speed: 427 MB/s
- Data transfer rate: 6 Gbit/s
Introducing our new JetDrive SSD upgrade kit for the MacBook Air and MacBook Pro with Retina display. Complete with tools, instructions, and a slick aluminium USB 3.1 Gen 1 enclosure to house your original SSD.
- Capacity: 240GB
- Read Speed: 570 MB/s
- Write Speed: 460 MB/s
- Interface: SATA III 6Gb/s
- Flash Type: MLC NAND flash
KINGSTON 250G KC2000 M.2 2280 NVM - SKC2000M8/250G
- Kingston Technology KC2000
- 250 GB
- 3000 MB/s
Superior NVMe speeds, ultimate flexibility
Kingston’s KC2000 NVMe PCIe SSD delivers powerful performance using the latest Gen 3.0 x 4 controller and 96-layer 3D TLC NAND. With read/write speeds of up to 3,200/2,200MB/s*, KC2000 delivers outstanding endurance and improves the workflow in desktop, workstation and high-performance computing (HPC) systems. The compact M.2 design gives greater flexibility, increasing storage but also saving space.
Available in capacities from 250GB–2TB** to meet your system’s needs. KC2000 is a self-encrypting drive that supports end-to-end data protection using 256-bit AES hardware-based encryption and allows the use of independent software vendors with TCG Opal 2.0 security management solutions, such as Symantec™, McAfee™ and WinMagic®. KC2000 also has built-in Microsoft eDrive support, a security storage specification for use with BitLocker.
- Incredible NVMe PCIe performance
- Supports a full-security suite (TCG Opal 2.0, AES 256-bit, eDrive)
- Ideal for desktop, workstation and high-performance computing (HPC) systems
- Upgrade your PC with capacities of up to 2TB**
* Based on “out-of-box performance” using a PCIe 3.0 motherboard. Speed may vary due to host hardware, software and usage. IOMETER random 4K read/write is based on an 8GB partition.
** Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and is thus not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the products. For more information, go to Kingston’s Flash Memory Guide at kingston.com/flashguide.
Kingston Technology KC2000. SSD capacity: 250 GB, SSD form factor: M.2, Read speed: 3000 MB/s, Write speed: 1100 MB/s, Component for: PC
- 256 GB, 2.5 SSD, SATA3
- 3D TLC NAND
- 1500 G
- 100x69.85x6.8 mm
- 54 g
- DRAM Cache embedded
- Endurance: 3K P/E cycles (Program/Erase cycles) guaranteed
- Advanced Global Wear-Leveling and Block management for reliability
- Advanced Garbage Collection
- Built-in LDPC ECC (Error Correction Code) functionality
- Enhanced S.M.A.R.T. function
- Compliant with RoHS 2.0 standards
- Supports Trim and NCQ command
- Power-saving DevSleep (Device Sleep) mode (optional)
Transcend SSD452K. SSD capacity: 256 GB, SSD form factor: 2.5", Read speed: 560 MB/s, Write speed: 520 MB/s, Component for: PC/notebook