HDCVT 4x4 HDMI2.0 Matrix Switch
A video matrix switch is designed to route video signals from multiple input sources (cameras, VT/DDR, computers and DVD players) to one or more display devices (monitors, projectors, and TVs) at any time. An HDCVT Matrix Switch can be used in corporate boardrooms, command and control centers, classrooms, restaurants, home theaters, and video conference rooms.
The 4×4 HDMI 2.0 Matrix simultaneously routes four HDMI sources to four HDMI displays. It supports the transmission of video resolution up to 4K×2K@60Hz Ultra HD YUV4:4:4 and supports high resolution digital audio formats such as LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio.
It works with Blue-Ray players, Set-Top boxes, Home Theater PCs and game consoles. Any source is accessible at all times by any display by selecting it via the supplied IR Remote Control, RS-232 or select buttons on the front panel. Supports smart EDID management.
- HDMI2.0, HDCP2.2/HDCP1.4 compliant.
- Support video format up to 4k2k@60Hz with 24bit RGB/YCbCr 4:4:4/ YCbCr 4:2:2, and up to 4k2k@60Hz with 12bit YCbCr 4:2:0.
- Support color space conversions among RGB, YCbCr4:4:4, YCbCr4:2:2 and xvYCC video formats.
- Support all HDMI 3D formats up to 2160p@30Hz.
- Support high resolution VESA mode video format up to QSXGA@60Hz.
- Support reception of any audio data conforming to the HDMI specification such PCM at up to 192kHz, compressed audio (IEC 61937), DSD, DST, DTS and HBR.
- Support smart EDID management.
- Support RS-232, remote control and on-panel control.
In the box:
- 1× 4×4 HDMI Matrix
- 1× 12V/2.5A Power Adapter
- 1× User Manual
- 1× HDMI Matrix IR Remote
- Video Bandwidth: 600MHz (18Gbps)
- Video Resolution: 480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p24/25/30/50/60, 2160P24/25/30/50/60
- Input Ports: 4×HDMI, 1×RS-232
- Output Ports: 4×HDMI, 4×Toslink, 1×L/R
- HDMI Connector: Type A 19 pin female
- ESD Protection: Human-body Model: ±8kV (Air-gap discharge), ±4kV (Contact discharge)
- Power Supply: 12V/2.5A DC (US/EU standards, CE/FCC/UL certified)
- Chassis Material: Metal
- Silkscreen Colour: Black
- Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ 40°C / 32°F ~ 104°F
- Storage Temperature: -20°C ~ 60°C / -4°F ~ 140°F
- Relative Humidity: 20~90% RH (non-condensing)
- Power Consumption: 30W (max)/1W (Standby)
Still using your transitional old switch but don’t want to bother swapping to a new design switch because of your design preference? No need to worry, we have launched a new design module which can help you to change your traditional switch into a smart one without changing out your lovely switch!
With the LifeSmart Cube Switch Module, it can turn every single switch into a smart switch with just a simple installation.
What is the benefit for using this switch module?
- Easily upgrade a traditional switch to a smart switch
- Turn it on/off or set timer tasks through mobile phone anytime, anywhere
- Lights on/off automatically when come/leave home
- Voice Control
- Outlets Managing
- Smart Scenes
- Remote Control
- Timer Task
- Communication protocol: CoSS
- Wireless distance: 100m (open field)
- Power consumption: 0.3W
- Wiring type: Neutral-Live
- Operating voltage: 100-240V AC
- Operating temperature: -5~45°C
- Operating humidity: 5-90%
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
- Lifesmart Cube Switch Module (1 Way) x1