The Orico M.2 NVME to PCI-E 3.0 x4 Expansion Card allows you to expand your desktop with various SSDs. It supports M.2 B/M key NVME and SATA drive protocols. High speed PCI-Express 3.0 Gen3 x4 allows for speeds of up to 32Gbps via NVME and 6Gbps via SATA ports. It connects directly to your motherboard and is compatible with x4/x8/x16 PCI-E card slots.
- 4TB capacity
- Compatible with SSD of multiple types
- M.2 B/M interface
- PCI-E channel NVME & SATA protocols
- LED indicator
- Internal Interface: M-key/B-Key
- Supported Slots: PCI-e 3.0 Gen3 X 4
- Supported SSD: 2230/2242/2260/2280, PCI-E Channel NVME/SATA Protocol M.2 SSD
- Supported System: IOS, Windows7/8/10, Linux
- Transmission speed: 32Gbps(theoretical speed)(NVME protocol), 6Gbps(theoretical speed)(SATA protocol)
- Supported Capacity: 2TB Single Disk, 4TB total
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
- Orico M.2 NVME to PCI-E 3.0 x4 Expansion Card x1
Useful for adding a slot if your motherboard doesn't have one, the backplate is quite thick though, had to remove it as it didn't fit between my motherboard and the back of the case, which is unfortunate.