KINGSTON 250G KC2000 M.2 2280 NVM - SKC2000M8/250G
- Kingston Technology KC2000
- 250 GB
- 3000 MB/s
Superior NVMe speeds, ultimate flexibility
Kingston’s KC2000 NVMe PCIe SSD delivers powerful performance using the latest Gen 3.0 x 4 controller and 96-layer 3D TLC NAND. With read/write speeds of up to 3,200/2,200MB/s*, KC2000 delivers outstanding endurance and improves the workflow in desktop, workstation and high-performance computing (HPC) systems. The compact M.2 design gives greater flexibility, increasing storage but also saving space.
Available in capacities from 250GB–2TB** to meet your system’s needs. KC2000 is a self-encrypting drive that supports end-to-end data protection using 256-bit AES hardware-based encryption and allows the use of independent software vendors with TCG Opal 2.0 security management solutions, such as Symantec™, McAfee™ and WinMagic®. KC2000 also has built-in Microsoft eDrive support, a security storage specification for use with BitLocker.
- Incredible NVMe PCIe performance
- Supports a full-security suite (TCG Opal 2.0, AES 256-bit, eDrive)
- Ideal for desktop, workstation and high-performance computing (HPC) systems
- Upgrade your PC with capacities of up to 2TB**
* Based on “out-of-box performance” using a PCIe 3.0 motherboard. Speed may vary due to host hardware, software and usage. IOMETER random 4K read/write is based on an 8GB partition.
** Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and is thus not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the products. For more information, go to Kingston’s Flash Memory Guide at kingston.com/flashguide.
Kingston Technology KC2000. SSD capacity: 250 GB, SSD form factor: M.2, Read speed: 3000 MB/s, Write speed: 1100 MB/s, Component for: PC