Micron 2200 1.24TB PCIE NVME M.2 SSD
Get blazing PCIe speed and low power consumption for demanding client workloads with the Micron 2200 PCIe NVMe SSD.
Sleek, light and lightning-fast, the Micron 2200 PCIe NVMe™ SSD is revolutionizing computing on the go. The Micron 2200 delivers our first client NVMe SSD, ideal for intense computing workloads. The 2200 is fully architected by Micron using 3D TLC NAND technology for cost and power efficiencies.
Available in a streamlined M.2 form factor, the Micron 2200 SSD enables high performance in the 256GB “sweet spot” and capacities up to 1TB. Its 64-layer TLC 3D NAND architecture, PCIe interface and NVMe protocols enable low latency and high bandwidth with a strong price-to-performance ratio. Protect your data with the Micron 2200’s secure firmware and AES XTS-256-bit encryption with Opal 2.0 standards for self-encryption.
- Micron's latest 3D TLC NAND technology & client SSD architecture
- Reduced latency and streamlined storage with NVMe
- ow-power (DEVSLP) modes reduce power consumption
- Supports L1.2 for extended use between charges
- Adaptive thermal monitoring
- Reliable encryption without performance degredation (SED)
- 4 Power-loss protection (data at rest)
- AES 256-bit encryption
- Power-loss protection (data at rest)
- Dynamic write acceleration
- Device self-test
- Storage Executive management tool
- Form Factor: M.2 (22x80) S3
- Interface: PCIe x4 Gen3, NVMe 1.2.1
- Capacity¹: 256GB
- Seq Read (MB/s)²: Up to 3000
- Seq Write (MB/s)²: Up to 1600
- Random Read (kIOPS)³: Up to 240K
- Random Write (kIOPS)³:Up to 210K
- Endurance (TBW): 75TB
- MTTF (Million Hours): 2
- DEVSLP (mW): <5
- Idle Power (mW): <300
- Active Average (mW): <6000
1. Capacities: Unformatted. 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Formatted capacity is less.
2. Sequential Read/Write: 128KB transfer size, fresh-out-of-box (FOB).
3. Random Read/Write: 4KB transfer size, fresh-out-of-box (FOB).
What's In The Box:
- Micron 2200 1.24TB PCIE NVME M.2 SSD x1
*No hardware, software or system can provide absolute security
under all conditions. Micron assumes no liability for lost, stolen or corrupted data arising
from the use of any Micron products, including those products that incorporate any of the
mentioned security features