Turn your Apple iPad into a portable workstation with the Kanex iAdapt 6in1 Docking Station for iPad Pro 11" & iPad 12.9" 3rd Gen and its secure-slide design. This docking station has a USB-C port with Power Delivery technology, a USB3.0 port for improved connectivity at speeds of up to 5Gbps, a 2k-4k HDMI port to mirror or extend your screen, a 3.5mm AUX headphone jack and a card reader for both SD and Micro SD cards with capacities of up to 2TB. It connects securely and seamlessly to your Apple iPad via its single USB-C input cable. Kanex has designed this hub to be both durable and compact with its sleek aluminium casing.
- Turn your iPad Pro into a portable workstation
- Adjusts to fit with the Apple Smart Keyboard Folio
- Supports USB-C Power Delivery technology
- USB 3.0 Port with transfer speeds up to 5Gbps
- Delivers 2k-4k HDMI at 30Hz
- The AUX 3.5mm headphone jack lets you connect your favourite headphones
- Compatible with SD and MicroSD cards
- Plugs in securely and seamlessly
- Materials: Aluminium Casing
- USB-C: USB-C 3.1 (Gen 1) - 3.0 data and PD 3.0 charging (60W)
- USB 3.0: 5Gbps Transfer Speeds
- HDMI: 2K/60Hz on iPad Pro | 4K/30Hz on MacBooks
- Audio: 3.5mm AUX
- Card Reader: SD and MicroSD cards (Supports up to 2TB)
- Supported Systems: Windows10, Google Chrome OS, macOS Mohave and above
- iPad Pro 11"
- iPad 12.9" (3rd gen)
What's In The Box:
Kanex iAdapt 6in1 Docking Station for iPad Pro 11" & iPad 12.9" 3rd Gen - Space Grey x1
- Bumper x1
All products purchased on our website are sold with the standard manufacturer/OEM warranty. Please present your invoice as proof of purchase when claiming any warranty repairs.
You may purchase an extended warranty by requesting an upgrade via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For warranty queries call us on: 011 285 0975
Free courier nationwide on all shopping carts above R2,000.00
For any orders below R2,000.00, courier will cost you R100.00
We fulfill your order using uAfrica as a fulfillment partner using either Courier IT or The Courier Guy. Your order will be picked and dispatched once payment for your order has cleared and verified. delivery ETA's are subject to courier's T's & C's.
You will receive a tracking number via email once your order has been collected from our dispatch centre. You can also track your order once en route by entering your order number on our website at the following page: https://cshop.co.za/a/track/
For any delivery queries, please contact the relevant courier company with your tracking number, if you need further assistance please contact our office via email: email@example.com or telephone: 011 285 0975.
We will then escalate with the third party service provider to help you find resolution.
We believe in promoting a safe, secure online shopping experience for your peace of mind.
We trust PayFast as our payment gateway provider and work closely with Shopify Partners to improve your overall online experience right from your initial Zero Moment of Truth realization.
Receive a useful little gift when you order a laptop or desktop computer and pay for your order via EFT.
We accept Visa and Mastercard credit/debit card payments and Zapper, securely with PayFast.
If you need assistance with any payment options, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org